1. Sydney bitter, SYD – good old fashion hoppy beer
2. Coopers Sparking Ale, SA – cloudy and fruity, quite refreshing
3. Big Ugly Dog, MLB – Sweet and a hint of citrus
4. Naked for Satan, MLB – this beer is almost as cool as its name
5. Hienkenin, HOL – A testament to the Dutch, they can do more than smoke!
6. Tooheys New, AUS – It is getting old… but a golden oldy
7. Cheeky Rascale Pear Cider – Good not great – taste more like a beer
8. Peroni, ITA – Italians beer is as good as their food and men!
9. Tooheys Super Dry, AUS – As the name suggests, it is pretty dry
10. Cusquena, Peru – Fizzy and refreshing
11. Peroni Red, ITA – just like Peroni, only red
12. Little Creatures Pilsner, WA– tasty, not prefer to the paler ale of theirs
13. The Grifter – a hard to find, delicious pale ale
14. Dirty Granny, AUS – an apple cider on the bitter side, just the way I like it
15. Hahn Super Dry , AUS– as the name suggests, it is super dry
16. Whistler Larger, CNA – A larger, the Canadian way eh!
17. Fat Yak Pale Ale – Taste better than the name sounds
18. Crown Larger, AUS – not for me, at all.
19. Kirin, JAP – The Japanese are genius, love it!
20. Cascade Premium Light, TAS – a light, basic beer, perfect for the responsible
21. Kopperberg Pear Cider – the perfect peary drink for a Sunday hangover
22. James Boags Premium Larger, AUS – largers have their place, just not in my mouth
23. VB, AUS – or as I like to call, Bogan’s milk
24. Budvar, CHZ – crisp refreshing beer, just like the weather in Prague
25. Trumer, AUS – a German pilsner beer made by the Austrians
26. Tui, NZ – Stale - Kiwis version of VB
27. Stinlarger, NZ – Crisp, clean and full of flavour.
28. Monteith’s Apple Cider – The perfect way to end the month – delicious!
Until next month.....