Mini Frittata Recipe .....
Frittatas are a saviour and the perfect meal any time of the day, and not only that, they are healthy and really cheap to make. Considering I just got back from a very indulgent holiday (more on that to come), these will be a staple for me over the next few weeks.
The ingredients are the ones used in the photographed frittata, but you can substitute the vegetables and cheese for anything you have in the fridge (making them a super convenient meal too!), or you can add meats like ham, bacon or prosciutto.
This recipe will make approximately 5-6 mini frittatas.
What you need:
- 6 eggs
- A dash of milk
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 6 asparagus stalks, chopped into small pieces
- Handful chopped of kale, blanched in hot water and drained
- 4 spring onion stalks, chopped into small pieces
- 4 small cubes of feta, crumbled
- 1 tomato chopped finely
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven on 150 degrees
- While the oven preheats, whisk the eggs and milk together
- Add all over ingredients
- Pour the mixture into a muffin tray, only fill half way as the frittatas will rise
- Leave for 30 mins, or until the frittatas are golden brown.
Once they are cooked, serve them with any salad of your choice or eat them all by themselves.