Sweet potato chips recipe...
I love, love, LOVE chips. The crunch, the salt, the flavour, I love it all. I just can’t fault them…. Expect for the fact they are terrible for you and they make you fat. Sad but true. This is a simple, healthy recipe that will mean you can enjoy all the wonderful things about chips, guilt free.
What you need:
- 2 sweet potatoes (try and get straight ones that a the same size the entire way)
- Sea salt
What you need to do:
- Slice the sweet potatoes in very thin, even slices. Ideally, these should be left for a few hours to dehydrate, but it isn’t the end of the world if you don’t have time for this
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees Celsius
- Place the sweet potato on baking paper on an oven try – make sure they aren't on top of each other. Place the tray in the oven about half way so they don’t burn.
- Leave them to cook for 2 hours, turning them every 20 minutes to ensure they are evenly cook. Remove them when they start the brown, this means they are done.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Eat as is for serve with guacamole, as pictured. You can find the recipe for that here.